Lynx II Solderless Drop In LCD Kit - Infinite backlight control -PRE-ORDER! - Revision6
READ THE DESCRIPTION.
We're still waiting on the LCD's to arrive. We've been asked to open pre-orders so you can get in the queue when they ship. When will they ship? As soon as the LCD's arrive. They were due this week but still held up in customs. When they arrive, we will ship. We can't give a better ETA than that. If this is a problem, DO NOT ORDER. If the LCD's do not arrive, or are defective, your order will be refunded in full.
Limited stock! Price increase due to the global silicon shortage. Price will increase again in the next batch as ICs and LCD panels become harder to source.
AtariGamers Guide here:
Revision 6! With brightness control using the original Contrast wheel! No soldering required for standard operation. Optional scanline control requires one wire to be soldered to enable the function.
Why our kit over the others?
- Double the battery runtime compared any other kit (Will not crash your game as batteries get low or glitch your controls)
- No soldering required (1 wire optional install to enable scanlines)
- 5minute install requiring simple hand tools
- 3D printed install frame by Atari Gamer takes the guesswork out of alignment when installing.
- Power supply protection to help prevent irreparable damage to your Lynx if your power supply fails (Very common if not recapped/refurbished)
- Full voltage regulation to prevent damage to our LCD kit if your power supply is out of spec - Our competitors will simply fail requiring a new LCD kit $$$
- Only one component needs removing from the PCB vs dozens with our competitors
- Easily reversible to revert your system back to OEM spec if you choose.
NOTE: AtariGamer custom 3d printed install frames are now included!!
This kit is for the Lynx 2 only. We have the Lynx 1 kit available HERE
Interested in a Lynx SD flash cart? Take a look HERE
NOT fully compatible with version C104129-001 Motherboards. These are not common and were an early lynx2 design which used lynx1 IC's. This means you'll need to use a Lynx1 LCD kit for these motherboards. The side effect of using a Lynx2 kit in these consoles is a jumpy startup screen. The game runs fine, just the splash/logo at startup is unstable.