Looking forward to this bad boy...

Oct 6, 2019 - 5:38 AM

• Really looking forward to this bad boy. My current mods are awesome with the freckle shack. Really keen in new mods and seeing if this new system will use the same freckle shack board that the current batch 6-8 use - maybe upgrade!

• About the board: I’m thinking Ben may want to keep that a secret to keep clones from being developed

• I am curious how the new screen will compare to the transflective abilities of the freckle shack screen, how will it compare in direct sunlight?

• Just had to google 'Transflective' to figure out what was going on! I didn't even know this was a thing but I can see why it makes the freckle shack good too. I think a full size screen would outweigh the technology of the current size.

• Really looking forward to this coming out, almost as much as the pocket LCD screen.

• Honestly can't wait for this.... gonna be my first ever mod for GBC. Guess I should prepare by ordering the glass lens from UK while I wait on the release for these.....

Or will this kit require something a little different?

• If its full size and centered like the original LCD in the GBC I would imagine your wouldn't even need the new lens, except for aesthetics...