Pinned

Re-Stock Schedule

Oct 14, 2019 - 9:35 PM

• Updated 15thOct2019

ElCheapoSD-V2.2 - Restock Today - 15Oct19 - Qty-25. V3 is currently in development though we will continue offering V2.2 as time permits.

FreckleShack V2 - We have a limited number remaining. Stock will be added 18thOct19 . V2.5 and V3.0 is in development. More information will be on respective product pages.

3" DMG LCD Kit - Re-Stock Today - 15Oct19 - Qty - 40 kits.

Joey Jr - Re-Stock Today - 15Oct19 - Qty 25

Joey Gen3 - Last re-stock 11Oct19 - Qty 25 - Next Restock, November

Lynx LCD Kit - Re-Stock Today 15Oct19 - Qty 20

GameGear LCD Kit - Not Yet Available - TBA

Drop In DMG Kit - Not yet Available - TBA (Proto pics out this week - Fingers crossed)

Drop in Pocket Kit - Not Yet Available - TBA

This post was edited Oct 15, 2019 10:29PM
  • Hey guys, sad to see that I missed the restock by 3 days. How do I pre-order things on your website? I can't seem to find anything to do so. Would love to get in line for things, considering how quickly they run out. Thanks

• Can't wait for the Game Gear screens. So excited to be able to finally play that console.

• @soellynn We've moved away from Pre-orders. They're an endless time-sink of emails asking when something will ship, and they've caused restrictions on our PayPal account. We only sell what we have on our shelves.

This post was edited Oct 15, 2019 12:28AM
  • FreckleShack 2.5? Consider my interest peaked. I know about the 3.0 - what’s the 2.5?

• What @rustiferch said, I am quite intrigued by this as well.

• 2.5 has the white flicker from outside the viewing area removed. Saves using a custom lense which many didn't want to buy

• That's kinda cool - I didn't realize there was that much to worry about. Need the new lens anyway if you want thing all pretty. Thanks Ben!

• @bennvenn, if I wanted to upgrade to the v2.5 PCB, is there a way to do so? I am assuming that the LCD is the same for both kits. The flicker is a small thing that does not bother me, but if I can get rid of it, I wouldn't mind. LOL

This post was edited Oct 15, 2019 10:27PM
  • is there any way to get notified when new Joey Jr. are instock? I missed them by a couple days. :-(

• Really hope I didn’t miss those last couple Freckle Shacks due today. I’ve got my gbc all ready to go.

• About how often do you re-stock Joey Jrs.?

• @pyromike25 @HeavensSword Depending on where you're at (considering the price of shipping and all) Retro Modding has Joey Jr's in stock.

This post was edited Oct 31, 2019 08:38PM
  • Got mine ordered! Thanks!

• Hello, is it possible to apply for a mailing to get a notification when new stock is available to purchase? <3

• We did have this set up but it seems like it has fallen over. I'll check out the Shopify app store for a mailing list or alerts. Thanks for the feedback!

• Hello, might I ask how often you restock Joey-Joebags Reader/Writer Gen3s? Retro Modding no longer has any in stock. I am also interested in the gba flash cart 512M, do you know when you'll get more in stock?

This post was edited Dec 5, 2019 12:13PM
  • What is the freckleshack v3? This is the first im hearing of this.

• Hi Guys,

Just saw the memo about the fires. Just fell in love with your store, I really hope to get:
    https://bennvenn.myshopify.com/collections/game-cart-to-pc-interface/products/reader-writer-gen2?variant=19222674951

Someday but at the same time hope that you and the business are safe during this time.

Hope to see them in stock in the future and cant wait to buy one, thanks!

• Hey folks, I'm just wondering when we may see these two items below come back in stock, I'd really love to get my hands on either the actual items or a site that is selling them or the plans to make them myself. I'm planning a whole 001 to 101 modification with USB-C mod and everything.
    DIGITAL BACKLIGHT BRIGHTNESS CONTROLLER FOR GBC AND GBA - 101 LCD'S

and

BACKLIT SP LCD (101) LED DRIVER BOARD

If anyone can give me any other information I would greatly appreciate it!