In stock ready to ship!
Also available though Atari Gamer - Ready for Immediate shipment. We prefer you place your order through Atari-Gamers (Shipping is typically cheaper too!)
Please purchase through Atari Gamer for individual kits. If you've ordered combined items, place your order here and we'll ship them from the BennVenn office.
Use Mr Lurch's guide for install, our guide is outdated.
Limited stock! Price increase due to the global silicon shortage. Price will increase again in the next batch as ICs and LCD panels become harder to source.
You are purchasing only the LCD kit - Lynx system is not included.
Why our kit over the others?
- Double the battery runtime compared any other kit (Will not crash your game as batteries get low or glitch your controls)
- 3D printed install frame takes the guesswork out of alignment when installing.
- Power supply protection to help prevent irreparable damage to your Lynx if your power supply fails (Very common if not recapped/refurbished)
- Full voltage regulation to prevent damage to our LCD kit if your power supply is out of spec - Our competitors will simply fail requiring a new LCD kit $$$
- Only one component needs removing from the PCB vs dozens with our competitors
CL2 - Pad 9
D0 - Pad 18
D1 - Pad 16
D2 - Pad 19
D3 - Pad 17
A1 - Pad 15
A2 - Pad 37
A3 - Pad 60
RES - As per the video
GND - As per the video
5V - As per the video (We recommend you use heavy gauge wire for 5v and GND so our system protection is still effective)
Backlight - Middle pin of the brightness potentiometer (but we suggest you use the infinite brightness mod in the first video instead)
Having problems? Head over to our discord and have a chat, also see the pics below.
We've had a couple of customers report an unstable image on their install. We're not sure why some are affected and others are not, even on the same motherboard version. In any case, the fix is below, shift CLKA2 and ClkA3 left one pin as per the pics.