Looking for a kit in the UK? Try Zedlabz! EU? Try VideoGamePerfection! US? Try HighScoreTech
- Custom designed BennVenn IPS panel
- Custom BennVenn VA0/1/4/5/Majesco Driver Circuit Board
- Wireless easy install ribbon (Compatible with VA0 & VA1 consoles only)
- 3d printed install frame
Want the best Audio PCB to complement the best IPS kit available? Take a look HERE!
Official install guide HERE
Linus Tech Tips Installation HERE
RetroGearCustom's Review HERE
MachoNacho's Review Here
IPS is superior in every way to the 20yr old tech used in other TFT kits! Don't settle for anything but the best!
Update! 11hrs 37minutes on 80% brightness (plenty bright and crisp for indoor play) on Aldi brand 2400mAh NiMh cells.
We've designed the V1 GG lcd kit to give the absolute best image quality for the price. We use IPS panels with an amazing viewing angle, deep blacks, rich colors and bright whites. IPS is the technology used in smart phones - vs TFT which was the standard used in the 2000's. The V1 kit does not provide VGA out but we do sell HDMI kits for the gamegear separately.
If you can re-cap your GameGear - you have the skills to install this kit.
- High brightness IPS LCD. Superior viewing angle, contrast, clarity. Not TFT like other kits out there.
- The ONLY kit with no screen tearing on moving images
- Low power - approximately 1/3rd of other competing kits. Longer battery life, less stress on electronic components. 11hrs35min runtime measured on 2200mah NiMh cells.
- Variable brightness control via the brightness wheel (va0/1)
- Scanlines, Scaling modes (Full screen, cropped & 1:1 modes), Can move the image up and down in cropped mode
- No buzz/hum/whine injected into the console like other competing kits
- Half the price as other competing kits
- Frame locked to the original frame rate. No image tearing or lag
- Built in protection prevents damage to our kit if your system is running at a higher than standard voltage.
- Easy install ribbon available
We recommend you re-cap your GG and confirm it is functioning correctly before installing our LCD kit.
Need a new AMP PCB? Try HERE
Tested on 1 and 2 asic consoles (VA0 & VA1), VA4, VA5, Majesco. Note for VA4/5/M consoles, Please read THIS page
Shell modification is required. Soldering is required.