Please visit our discord if you need assistance with your install - Bridge the Lynx1 jumper on the PCB if installing in a Lynx 1. Guides available in our discord, or here
Pre-Order Shipping Late December!
Why our kit over the others?
- Superior IPS Panel - Rich warm colors, deep blacks, amazing viewing angles, super efficient
- Single PCB can support LynxI and LynxII consoles
Supports our IPS or TFT panels.
- VGA out to play on your TV/Monitor/etc (Compatible with our VGA mag connect cables)
- Brightness control via the contrast wheel
- Optional On-screen Low Battery indicator
- Options for Vertical/Horizontal/No scanlines
- Double the battery runtime compared any other kit (Will not crash your game as batteries get low or glitch your controls)
- No soldering required (for LynxII, soldering required for LynxI)
- 3D printed install frame by Atari Gamer takes the guesswork out of alignment when installing.
- Only one component needs removing from the PCB (LynxII) or one wire cut (LynxI) vs dozens with our competitors
- Easily reversible to revert your system back to OEM spec if you choose (LynxII).
What is included in the IPS Kit?
- Universal LynxI/II screen driver PCB
- Custom manufactured BennVenn IPS Screen
- 3d Printed installation frame (Lynx1 or Lynx2 type)
- Solderless install ribbon (Included in LynxII Kit only)
- Capacitive touch module (To enable scanlines/VGA mode on LynxI)
Do you want every game ever released on a single cartridge? Check out our Lynx SD flash cart! Take a look HERE
Compatible with ALL motherboard variants* (That we have tested! LynxI/LynxII/LynxI Japanese/Early LynxII)